Wii Madden Cup
Wii Madden Cup: Where the real rankings are made
Featuring

-Specially designed ranking system created specifically for ranking Wii Madden Players
-Chat, create, & comment on forum topics.
-League style play.
-Unique tournaments with games counting towards your ranking.
-Competitive players available to play against.
-Special recoginition for tournament, league, and rankings accomplishments.

If you haven't signed up yet then do it today to see what the Wii Madden Cup has to offer you!

FAQCalendarSearchUsergroupsHomeMemberlistRegisterLog inAbout usMLM

Share | 

Attention Everybody!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CommishWMC
Admin

PostSubject: Attention Everybody!   2010-05-10, 21:01

First of all I want to again apologize for not being overly active lately.. I've got a month of school left and after that expect me to be here all the time!

In the meantime I wanted to see what eveyone else is up to and what you want out of the site during these next few months before madden 11 comes out. I built this site with the idea of having it ready to bring in activity once madden 11 was released, but I don't want to completely ignore everyone until then. So what would you guys like in the meantime.. tournaments, leagues, something else? Let me know!

Also, I hope everyone is checking out the homepage.. I've added a new section in the sidebar that shows recent forum posts so check that out! If anyone is interested in helping me write the info about madden 11 as it's released let me know!

Thanks everybody Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wiimaddencup.com
IamMadden

PostSubject: Re: Attention Everybody!   2010-05-11, 16:29

I would like to see that all-rushing tourney start, and maybe an all-passing tourney after that. Activity is definatley way down in the off season, tough to get games played either way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ov3rChArGe

PostSubject: Re: Attention Everybody!   2010-06-07, 03:08

We should do tournaments and other non-league games until madden 11 comes out. But i would like to see the tournament start too. When will you be getting out of school?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ugmadden.forumotion.com
CommishWMC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attention Everybody!   2010-06-07, 03:16

This is my last week.. after that I'm going to be completely redesigning the site and updating the forum software so be ready for some big improvements!

Back to top Go down
IamMadden

PostSubject: Re: Attention Everybody!   2010-06-07, 13:05

Hey school-boy, would one of those improvements include you removing that sig of yours....I still say he stepped out of bounds at the 35 jocolor ......no chance....oh well ya can't win 'em all and we definately couldn't win that day! Shocked
Looking forward to the changes but at the same time hope to see the overall simplicity and easy navigation remain Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CommishWMC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attention Everybody!   2010-06-07, 13:09

Well I can hint to you that the site will see an increase in posts/activity due to a recent aquistion I made. (Some of you may know what I'm talking about already). I'm going to be implementing the same forum software I've been working with on my new website and I think you'll all find that it's much better. I also plan to revamp the theme of the homepage and other pages to allow for faster loading time and a cleaner look.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention Everybody!   

Back to top Go down

Attention Everybody!
Page 1 of 1